Today I’m participating in something really fun! I was invited to join in with several other bloggers to do an interview with my husband concerning this blog. We’re all always interested in the dirt, so here it is! Dirty laundry and all!
And as a precursor, my husband really is a great sport about this blog. Especially considering this isn’t remotely a passion of his. I borderline envy those bloggers whose husbands have so much in the way of making things happen with their blogs (like how Justin and Cassity of Remodelaholic make an incredible duo), but my husband just isn’t that into it. He’s not a builder nor a painter. But he is so absolutely helpful on projects when I ask him to help. It’s unbelievable. I am so blessed. So, if you’re finding his answers to seem uninterested, it’s just not his “thing.” So be kind!
1. What is your favorite project Corinna has done, and why?
Aztec wood art. Because it brought a unique presence in the room. Made it feel warm and cozy.
2. What is your least favorite, and why?
Aztec rug [West Elm Knock Off] she did a great job but unfortunately the colors over time faded.
3. What is the one creative item or tool that Corinna cannot live without?
Her paint brush.
4. What is your biggest pet peeve about Corinna in the real world or the project and decorating realm?
She takes to many projects on at one time.
5. If you could take Corinna on a vacation anywhere, where would she want to go?
Florida or Australia.
6. Corinna finds $100. What does she do with it?
She is going to Michaels.
7. What is YOUR favorite room in your house and why?
The living room. This is where my entertainment is.
8. Creativity is messy, but for the most part blogs show the pretty picture. Can you tell us how Corinna is a secret slob?
Just look at her office.
9. Name a project or decorating adventure that you thought would be a flop but was fabulous?
Can’t really think of any.
10. Blogging takes a lot of time. Do you ever pass by Corinna while she is on the computer and secretly feel neglected?
Sometimes but she probably feels the same when I am playing my video games.
11. Before, during, and after photos are an important part of blogging, do you remember to do that while working on projects for Corinna?
I don’t really help all that often except when she needs wood cut or drilled.
12. How often do you read Corinna’s blog and do you have a favorite post?
When I see them I read them. My favorite would be the Aztec wood hanging.
13. Before changing a piece of furniture, hanging new curtains, or planning a whole room redo, does Corinna consult you or do you come home and it’s done?
She consults me all the time.
14. Does Corinna discuss her blog with you, stories from other blogs or friendships with other bloggers?
All the time.
15. Where do you think Corinna gets most of her creative inspiration; tv, magazines, online, you, or was she just born that way?
She has to be born with it.
16. Do you know what Pantone’s color of the year is and how do you feel about so called “girly” colors for your walls?
Not a clue.
17. If you could change one room or area of your home with no decorating advice from Corinna, what area would you choose and why?
The add on to the house. So I can make into the ultimate man cave.
18. Are you ever worried Corinna will share too much personal information or that blogging might invade your private life?
Not to worried.
19. Have you ever helped Corinna style photos for her blog or offer input on how you think a vignette should look?
The most I have done was take the photo with her in it.
20. There is a saying “If walls could talk…”, what would yours say about the decorating in your bedroom?
Pick us next.